New in Veeva CRM 23
The following changes are available to all licensed users of a given product. Instructions to configure these options are discussed in each topic and in the Veeva CRM product documentation, which is available on the support portal beginning February 20, 2015.
- Targets by Account Type
- Launch Inventory Monitoring from Call Objectives
- Order Management
- Line Delivery Splitting
- Payers and Delivery Locations
- Display Order of Engage Related Presentations
- Email Status Reports and Alerts for Approved Email Processes
Veeva CRM on iPad
- CoBrowse from iPad - Users are now able to view and launch scheduled CoBrowse sessions from iPad devices.When configured, the zvod_Cobrowse_vod__c marker field containing the CoBrowse session information is visible on the offline device on the Call.See Configuring CoBrowse for configuration information and Using CoBrowse for further information.
Closed Loop Marketing (CLM)
- Thumbnails in Timeline View
- Options - Media Functionality
- Disabling Zoom
- Tracking CLM Usage without an Account
- Downloading All Media
- Expiration of Presentations
- CLM Consent
- Portrait View for CLM and Documents
- Accessing Surveys from CLM
- Adding Recipients
- Adding Recipient Specific Fields
- Group Emails
- Sending Emails from a Medical Inquiry
- Lookup from Sent Email to Call
- Stamping a Sent Email with Territory
- Filtering Fragments
- Subset of Tokens in Email Fragments
- Formatting Rich Text
- Auto-creating Approved Email Fragments - Vault has the ability to generate Email Fragments from any document. See Vault documentation for more information.
- Email Subject Size - The Email_Subject_vod text field on the Approved_Document_vod object is now increased to 255 characters.