- Browser (Classic)
- Windows Tablet
Four fields on the Address_vod object allow users to edit License information via a Data Change Request:
To edit license information via the DCR process, the fields must be populated with the Network Entity ID by running the subscription process and provide the appropriate users FLS permissions. These fields also need to be populated with the corresponding Network entity IDs:
To enable this feature:
- Grant network integration users FLS edit permission to the following fields on the Address_vod object. Grant all other users read FLS permission.
Populate the fields with the appropriate Network entity IDs.
These fields do not have to exist on Address page layouts. No network object mappings, network field mappings, or DCR field types are required.
Configure the Network subscription(s) to populate the IDs for existing records in the Network customer instance
- Navigate to Admin System Interfaces>Target Subscriptions>Org-specific Subscription.
- Set Full Data Extract to Full, Export Options.
- Set the following under Entity & Field Selection:
- HCP, HCO, and License to Full. HCP and HCO must be included.
- Custom Key to Do Not Export
- Address and Parent HCO to Do Not Export (Optional). These represent the majority of the data; leaving them out can shorten the subscription time dramatically.
- Select Save.
Run the subscription(s).
- In Salesforce, navigate to the Scheduler Administration tab (or the Visualforce tab that is linked to Scheduler_Administration_vod Visualforce page)
- Select Run Network Subscription Process
- Update the target subscription again.
- Return to the Network subscription configuration after the run is complete and change Full Data Extract to Delta.
- Restore Address and Parent HCO to Full.
- Leave Custom Key as Do Not Export.
|Object||Field Label||Field Name||Data Type||Field Description||Required?|
|Address||Network License Entity ID||Network_License_Entity_ID_vod__c||Text(30)||Network entity ID of the State license associated to this address||No|
|Network DEA Entity ID||Network_DEA_Entity_ID_vod__c||Text(30)||Network entity ID of the DEA license associated to this address||No|
|Network CDS Entity ID||Network_CDS_Entity_ID_vod__c||Text(30)||Network entity ID of the CDS license ID associated to this address||No|
|Network ASSMCA Entity ID||Network_ASSMCA_Entity_ID_vod__c||Text(30)||Network entity ID of the ASSMCA license ID associated to this address||No|
Supported License Fields
The following fields on the Address_vod object are supported for state licenses:
The following fields are supported for DEA licenses:
The following fields are supported for CDS licenses:
The following fields are supported for state distributor licenses: