New in Veeva CRM 25
The following changes are available to all licensed users of a given product. Instructions to configure these options are discussed in each topic and in the Veeva CRM product documentation.
- Testing CLM Content
- Associating an Existing Call to Media Preview
- Navigation for Orders
- Syncing Integrations from Vault
- Prevent Deletion of Key Messages
- Approved Email Permission Sets
- Handling Product Restrictions in Group Email
- Viewing Multiple Documents in the Vault Viewer
- Supressing the Recipient Name
- Storing Sent Email Content
- Engage PDF Support
- Supporting Shared Resources Updates
- gotoSlide for CoBrowse/Engage
- Adding Walk-in Attendees
- Managing Event Material
- Validation and Trigger Errors in the UI
- Event Start and End Times - EM and ME
- Supporting Multi-Country Users
- Inactive Addresses
- Enabling Network by Account Record Type
- Permission Sets
DCR Alerts now display on the Home Page on Windows. See the Home Page topic for more information on alerts.
Content Alerts now display on the Home Page on Windows. See the Home Page topic for more information on alerts.
Viewing Multi-Channel Alerts
Multi-channel alerts now display on the Home Page on Windows. See the Home Page topic for more information on alerts.
Windows users can now split order deliveries. See the Line Delivery Splitting topic for more information.
Payer and Delivery Location
Select Payer and Delivery Location from Account Partners on an Order is now available on Windows. See the Payers and Delivery Location topic for more information.
Viewing Account Overview Panels
Windows users can now view account overview panels. See the Timeline View topic for more information.
Displaying Targets in Call
Targets can now be filtered to display in the Attendee section of the Call Report. See the Attendee topic for more information.