To simplify the call scheduling process from My Plan on the iPad, users can now filter Targets based on progress metrics. For example, users can filter for under-reached targets and send them directly to a scheduler.
To support scheduling calls from the My Plan menu, the timeline bar at the top of the Status and Targets tabs displays the real-time progress of the cycle.
For example, Sarah Jones filters her Targets and sees she needs to make a call on Clinton Ackerman. She can schedule calls with Dr. Ackerman directly from My Plan.
Ensure initial configuration is complete to use this functionality.
Using Advanced Filtering
Using the advanced filtering functionality from the Targets tab in My Plan, users can filter on the following:
- A single Channel
- If MC_Cycle_Plan_Product_vod records exist for the MCCP, a single Product
- Cholecap @Face-to-Face
- Within a single channel, or for a product and channel combination
- All displayed MC_Cycle_Plan_Target_vod columns in the Target tab if the field is one of the following data types:
- Check box
Sending Targets to the Scheduler
For an active MCCP (Status = In Progress and today is within the Start and End Dates), users can access a multi-select button allowing them to select one or more targets to send to a scheduler. Once the targets are sent to a scheduler, the user can schedule Calls for each target.
The Sent to Scheduler button does not automatically create Calls.
To send targets to a scheduler from the Targets tab in the My Plan menu:
- Ensure the user is the owner of the Cycle Plan record.
- Enable the MCCP_ENABLE_ACTIONS_My_Plan_vod Multichannel setting with Call2_vod. This enables the Send to Scheduler button.
- Ensure the user’s profile has create privileges on the Call2_vod object.
- Set the MCCP_SEND_TO_SCHED_TYPE_vod Multichannel setting.
- 0 (zero) – sends targets to the Call Scheduler
- 1 – sends targets to the List Scheduler
- Ensure the ENABLE_LIST_SCHEDULER Veeva Setting is enabled. If the setting is not enabled, the targets are sent to the Call Scheduler by default.
To gain a better understanding of their targets and goals during call planning, users can now access MCCP information from the My Schedule page. This data includes the following:
- Last Activity Date
- Channel Attainment
- Activity Goals, Actuals, and Remaining
- Additional fields on MC_Cycle_Plan_Product_vod as defined by the Admin
The cycle and channel data displays based on the plan selected in the Configure Display control and is accessible by selecting the lower corner of the Account area.
For example, Sarah Jones plans her week based on her cycle and targets. She selects her active MCCP and views the targets to see what products she should detail during the week to meet her goals. The MCCP also gives her a clear idea of the product metrics data for the brands she needs to detail.
See Displaying TSF in the Weekly Call Scheduler for more information.
Configuring Displaying MCCP Attributes in My Schedule
To enable this feature:
- Ensure the Display-By in My Schedule feature is enabled.
Edit the double semi-colon delimited list in the MCCP_POPUP_FIELDS_vod Multichannel Setting with the API names of the fields that should display in the product table. This is optional.