MCCP Filtering in My Schedule
To easily utilize MCCP information when planning calls in My Schedule, users can filter the list of Accounts and Child Accounts displayed in My Schedule by MCCP attributes.
For example, Sarah Jones needs to view certain information about her target account. She can filter by the necessary information directly in My Schedule instead of sending the information to My Schedule through the My Plan tab.
MCCP filtering in My Schedule only supports Call2_vod channels.
- Ensure initial configuration is complete before enabling this functionality
- Enable Configuring Multichannel Cycle Plans
- Enable Using Cycle Plans in My Schedule
Configuring MCCP Filtering in My Schedule
To enable filtering on MCCP attributes:
- Select the ENABLE_ADVANCED_CYCLE_PLAN_SCHEDULING_vod Veeva Setting check box.
- Add the appropriate fields to the comma-delimited list in the SCHEDULER_FILTER_vod Veeva Setting or the corresponding Veeva Message (depending on which is in use). Use the following format:
- To filter on a field from the MC_Cycle_Plan_Target_vod object, enter MCCP_Target.[API field name]
- To filter on a field from the MC_Cycle_Plan_Channel_vod object, enter MCCP_Channel.[API field name]
- To filter on a field from the MC_Cycle_Plan_Product_vod object, enter MCCP_Product.[API field name]
For example, MCCP_Target.Channel_Interactions_Goal_vod__c,MCCP_Product.Product_Activity_Goal_vod__c
Only the specified fields display. Default fields are not available for filtering on MCCP attributes in My Schedule.
For more information on custom filters in My Schedule, see Creating Custom My Schedule Filters.
Using MCCP Filtering in My Schedule
To filter accounts based on MCCP attributes:
- Select the filter icon at the top of the accounts panel.
- Select the Plan field under My Plan.
- Select the appropriate plan.
- Select the appropriate product and channel from the My Plan section.
If the selected plan has only one associated channel, the Channel drop-down list defaults to the only available channel.
- Select Apply. Accounts in the list are filtered based on the selected attributes.
To clear filters and view an unfiltered list of accounts:
- Select the Clear button from the filter menu.
- Select Apply.
Filtering is only supported for the following field types:
- Check box
For iPad users, multi-select picklists are not supported.