New in Veeva CRM 19R1
The following changes are available to all licensed users of a given product. Instructions to configure these options are discussed in each topic and in the Veeva CRM product documentation.
- Sampling on iPhone - See Call Sampling Platforms and Sample Management Platforms for a complete list of supported features
- Delegate Approvers
- Creating Calendar Reminders for Invites
- SAP Concur Data Centers
- SAP Concur Auto-Add to Expense Setting
- Checking Consent at the Email Template Level
- Restricted Words Enhancement
- WKWebView Support for Loading Local Files
Engage Webinar has been deprecated and is replaced by Virtual Events.
- Displaying Webinar Links and Codes
- Web Client
Multichannel Cycle Plans
Survey branching is now available on the iPhone and iPad platforms.
Location Services (GPS)
iPhone users can now use GPS coordinates in Call Reports. See Capturing GPS Coordinates on the Call Report for more information.
Scheduling and Planning
iPad users can now view additional historical data and planned activity on the Timeline View by using the swipe up or swipe down gesture at the bottom or top of the Timeline. Three months of additional data loads at a time.
The Medical Dashboard is now available on the iPhone platform.