Approved WeChat Dashboard
Users are able to view a MyInsights visualization of their territory's Approved WeChat activity and coverage. These reports enable users to plan and determine next steps.
For example, Sarah Jones reviews the open rate in the Approved WeChat dashboard. She sees that the open rate is 60%. She drills into the Sent Message History list to view the latest messages sent and whether they were opened. Sarah notes her Cholecap content is being opened at a high rate and decides to send it to her other target HCPs.
MyInsights must be configured for all users.
To configure the Approved WeChat Dashboard for end users:
Grant FLS read permission to the following fields:
Object Field Sent_Message_vod
- Grant access to the Territory_Insights_vod record type.
- Ensure there are active VMOCs for the objects listed in Step 1.
- Ensure users have Read access to the Content_Type_vod object and an active VMOC.
- Ensure users have Read access to the Multichannel_Content_vod object and an active VMOC.
- Download the Approved WeChat Dashboard content zip file from the Developer Portal.
The following widgets are available to display on the Approved WeChat Dashboard:
- Activity - Provides information on the messages sent in the past 30, 60, or 90 days
- Open Rate - Percentage of sent messages opened at least once
- Sent Message History - List of the Approved WeChat messages sent
- Coverage - Provides information on the percentage of targets who can receive an Approved WeChat message
- Target HCP Opt-in - Percentage of target HCPs in a user's territory who have opted into receiving Approved WeChat messages
- Target HCP Sent Message Coverage - Percentage of target HCPs who have received an Approved WeChat message
- Multichannel Consent History - List of the last 50 Multichannel Consents created for verification or subscription to a Service Account
This feature is available on the iPad platform.