Using the Medical Dashboard
- Browser (Classic)
- Windows Tablet
The Medical Dashboard provides MSLs with information about communications with a stakeholder, including current and planned action items. This information helps MSLs determine future actions and plans.
For example, Larry Lakes reviews Dr. Clinton Ackerman's Medical Dashboard. On the scientific activity widget, Larry notices it has been a few weeks since Dr. Ackerman saw the scientific publications on the new trials for Cholecap Efficacy results. Larry makes a note to review and discuss the new efficacy studies in the next interaction with Dr. Ackerman.
Configuring the Medical Dashboard
To enable the Medical Dashboard for end users:
- Ensure Medical CRM is configured.
- Create or activate VMOCs for the following objects:
- Grant end users the following permissions:
Object OLS Record Types Fields FLS Account R n/a Do_Not_Call_vod Read Account_Plan_vod R n/a
Read Call2_vod R n/a
Read Call_Objective_vod R n/a
Read Call_Key_Message_vod R n/a
Read Clinical_Trial R n/a
Read Event_Attendee_vod R n/a
Read Key_Stakeholder_vod R n/a Account_Plan_vod Read Medical_Event_vod R n/a
Read Medical_Inquiry_vod R n/a
Read Medical_Insights_vod R n/a
Read Multichannel_Activity_vod R n/a Account_vod Read Multichannel_Activity_Line_vod R n/a Account_vod Read Publication R n/a
Read Sent_Email_vod R n/a
Read Stakeholder_Clinical_Trial_vod R n/a
Read Stakeholder_Publication_vod R n/a
Read Suggestions_vod R n/a
Read Task R n/a
- Download the Medical Dashboard content zip file.
- Create an HTML_Report_vod record with the appropriate record type (Account_Reports_vod, KOL_Profile_vod, or Account_Profile_Override_vod) and attach the content zip file. See Creating MyInsights Recordsfor more information.
Using the Medical Dashboard
Users can navigate to an account and select the Medical Dashboard tab to view the visualization.
Depending on the user's configuration, the following widgets are available to display on the Medical Dashboard:
- Engagement Plan - a list of all engagement plans associated with the stakeholder account
- Interaction Summary - the activity summary for the stakeholder account based on calls, sent email, multichannel Engage activities, medical events, medical inquiries, and medical insights
- Open Actions - open actions based on tasks, call objectives, and medical inquiries
Suggested Actions - open suggestions for the stakeholder account
The Suggested Actions widget is not supported on the iPhone platform.
- Scientific Activity - a summary of CLM presentations displayed to the stakeholder account
- Medical Insights - all medical insight records made with the specific stakeholder account
- External Scientific Activity - a summary from clinical trials, publications, and medical events
A progress indicator for account plans displays if users have FLS read permission to one of the following fields on the Account_Plan_vod object:
Submitted calls and their related records in the selected date range display when applicable.