New in Veeva CRM 18R1
The following changes are available to all licensed users of a given product. Instructions to configure these options are discussed in each topic and in the Veeva CRM product documentation.
- Account Management
- Keeping GPS Coordinates when Modifying Address
- Sticky Sort Order for My Accounts
- Suggestions Confirmation Prompts
- Account Planning
- Product-Specific Product Metrics
- Exporting Account Plans to PowerPoint
- Enhancement to Account Plan Dashboard
- Medical Inquiries
- Reassigning Medical Inquiry Fulfillments
- Stamping Survey Targets with the Submitted Date and Time
- Engage Webinar Attendance Tracking
- Event Templates
- Restricting Child Event Record Type
- Next Year Speaker Status
- Committed Speaker Costs and Planning
- Signing and Activating a Contract
- Approved Email
- Sending Approved Emails from Medical Events
- Capturing Consent
- Resending Double Opt-in Confirmation Emails
- Displaying Device and Network Type
- Enabling MyInsights Custom Account Visualizations
- Order Review Enforcement using MyInsights
- Smart Linking
Advanced Account Search
Windows Tablet users can now use Advanced Search to search for accounts based on existing fields with a page-specific search bar in the MyAccounts page. See Advanced Account Search for more information.
The following OnExit functions are now supported on the Windows Tablet platform: createRecordsOnExit(), updateRecordsonExit() and updateCurrentRecordsOnExit(). See Saving to CRM when Exiting CLM for more information.
Event Attendee Record Type Mapping
Event Attendee Record Type Mapping is supported on the Windows Tablet platform. See Event Attendee Record Type Mapping for more information.
Configurable Topic Warnings for Speakers
The Recent Events and Utilization Rollup filter for Event Speakers is supported on the Windows Tablet platform. See Configurable Topic Warnings for Speakers for more information.
Disconnected Records Limitations
Windows Tablet users can record a call from an Event. See Disconnected Records Limitations for more information.
Detailed Attendee Information
The Account_Attendee_Field_vod field on the following objects is supported by the Windows Tablet platform:
See Detailed Attendee Information for more information.
Speaker Contract Generation
iPad users can now generate contracts for speakers in Events Management. See Speaker Contract Generation for more information.
Key Medical Insights
iPad users can now configure the columns displayed on the Key Medical Insights Home Page. See Key Medical Insights for more information.
Account Sales Dashboard
Online users can now access the Account Sales Dashboard. For more information, see Account Sales Dashboard for more information.
Sales Data Loading
Windows Tablet users can now display the sales data tables through the database tab. See Loading Sales Data for more information.
Sampling for non PDMA Regulated Products
Windows Tablet users can now sample non PDMA regulated products. See Sampling for Non PDMA for more information.