Using the Account Plan Dashboard
- Browser (Classic, Lightning)
- Windows Tablet
Key account managers and account team members can visualize account plan information and track specific account progress from one location with the Account Plan Dashboard.
For example, Sarah Jones is monitoring the Newton Memorial Hospital 2017 Plan. She views the Account Plan Dashboard to inspect the Account Plan progress, sales data, and team member activity. Sarah views the sales data widget to observe specific trends with her team. She uses this information to determine her next plan of action when visiting Dr. Ackerman.
Configuring the Account Plan Dashboard
To enable the Account Plan Dashboard for end users:
- Ensure Account Plans are configured.
- Grant end users the following permissions:
Object OLS Record Types Fields FLS Account_Plan_vod R n/a
Read Account_Tactic_vod R n/a
Read Account_Team_Member_vod R n/a
Read Call_Objective_vod R n/a
Read Key_Stakeholder_vod R n/a
Read Plan_Tactic_vod R n/a
- Create or activate VMOCs for the following objects:
- Account_Tactic_vod (optional)
- Action_Items_vod (optional)
- Call_Objective_vod (optional)
- Download the Account Plan Dashboard content zip file.
- Create an HTML_Report_vod record with the Account_Plan_vod record type and attach the content zip file. See Creating MyInsights Records for more information.
For Browser (Classic), Browser (Lightning), and iPhone users:
- Navigate to the appropriate user profiles.
- Select Edit.
- Select the View All Custom Settings check box in the Administrative Permissions section.
Viewing the Account Plan Dashboard
Users can select an account plan to display the Account Plan Dashboard, which includes the following information:
- Account Plan Information
- Plan Tactics
- Account Tactics
- Call Objectives
- Key Stakeholders
- Team Members
- Sales Data
If either Call Objectives or Plan Tactics are configured, users can view a progress widget for incomplete call objectives and account plans. The widget dynamically adjusts to display the full records of the objects configured.
If the Account Sales Dashboard is configured, users can view a sales widget for account-level sales data.
The Sales Data widget in MyInsights is not supported online.
The Account Plan Dashboard also supports Action Items.
To allow online users to view MyInsights content from an account plan, see Viewing MyInsights Content on Classic for more information.