Advanced Functionality for Call Reporting
The following functionality requires additional configuration:
Scheduling and Planning a Call
- Additional Call Entry Points - Users can enter the call report from several other CRM modules, in addition to the Call Report Entry Points available by default
- Viewing Custom Fields in the Cycle Plan Popup - Custom fields can be configured to display in the Cycle Plan Target popup to provides users with detailed information about a specific account in the Cycle Plan
Executing a Call
- Populating the Call Header -The options for capturing the Call Location and Call Date can be customized as business needs and regulations require
- Capturing Call Activities - Users can capture additional information about their activities during a call through additional configuration of call report sections like Attendees, Key Messages, Product Detailing, and Product Discussions, or through integration with other Veeva CRM modules like Action Items for KAMs and Surveys.
- Adding Post Call Information - After a call, users can record additional information related to the call through integration with other applications and other Veeva CRM modules
- Restricting Calls and Products - Users can be restricted from recording calls and discussing products with specific accounts. Users can also be limited to detailing or sampling specific allowed products.
Submitting a Call
- Capturing GPS Coordinates on the Call Report - If signatures are not required for detail-only calls, capturing GPS or location coordinates enables users to maintain compliance with local regulations and show that the call report is accurate
- Limiting Call Backdating - Users can be prevented from creating or editing call reports dated too far in the past
- Limiting Past Call Submission - Users can be prevented from submitting call reports dated too far in the past
- Hiding the Submit Button Online - In order to prevent submission of duplicate calls, the Submit button can be removed entirely from call reports on Browser (Classic)
- Deleting or Archiving Calls - A single admin can be allowed to delete call reports after the calls are submitted and locked