Call Reporting Entry Points
There are multiple ways to create a call report. Some of these entry points are enabled by default, while some require module-specific configuration.
Default Entry Points
The following call reporting entry points do not require additional configuration:
- Using the Account Details Screen— On the Account Detail page, users can select the Record a Call button to create a new call report. This entry point is available if the user is permitted to create calls for the account.
- Managing Account Hierarchies — Users can create a new call report by selecting an account from the account hierarchy, selecting the More Actions button from the account tile, and then selecting Record a Call from the More Actions menu. iPad users can also create a new call report from the Record a Call button in the upper right of the screen.
- Using Addresses in Accounts — Selecting the Record a Call button creates a new call report with the current address defaulted as the call address
- Call (Browser (Classic) only) — Users can create a new call report from the call page, if they have already selected an account or medical inquiry to record the call against
- My Accounts — On the My Accounts page, users can create a new call report by selecting the Record a Call button from an account tile
- Call Planning Overview — Depending on the schedule view and feature configuration, users can schedule calls or create new calls in several ways — for example, single call creation, advanced filtering, and drag and drop
- Sphere of Influence — From the Sphere of Influence, users can create a new call report against an account by selecting More Actions from the account tile, and then selecting Record a Call from the More Actions menu. iPad users can also create a new call report from the Record a Call button in the upper right of the screen.
If online users do not enter a specific duration when creating calls outside of My Schedule, the call duration defaults to 30 minutes when users save or submit a call. For calls created offline without a duration, the Duration_vod field remains blank. The call still displays as 30 minutes long in My Schedule.
- See Additional Call Reporting Entry Points for a list of the entry points that require additional configuration