Additional Call Reporting Entry Points
The following call reporting entry points require additional configuration:
- Call Objectives — Users can create a call report from objectives that are not associated with an existing call report, or enter an existing call report from objectives that are already associated with a call report
- CLM — Users can create a call report from the More Actions button in a CLM presentation
- Engage— Engage meetings can be created from the call report, and ending an Engage meeting returns the user to the call report that their meeting originated from
- Medical Inquiries — A medical inquiry created from a call report has a lookup to the call it was created from. Users can access the call report from this lookup.
- Medical Events — Users can create a new call report from the list of medical events
- Suggestions — From a Suggestion to schedule a call, users can create a new call report for a future call