To aid in planning calls and to view account activity, users can view account related transaction data in a timeline from the Account Detail screen. The Timeline option displays on the Sunrise Bar on mobile devices and on the Account header online.
For example, Sarah Jones is an MSL who has quarterly visits with Dr. Ackerman, a key opinion leader. Sarah views the timeline to see all the activity that has occurred since the last time she met with him.
Ensure initial configuration is complete to use this functionality.
See the Using the Timeline View topic for information about different facets of the Timeline View, for example, Clinical Trials and Publications or setting the Timeline as the default view.
The following topics provide you with information to help you understand and configure My Accounts.
- Setting the Timeline as the Default View for an Account
- Default Account Profile
- Multichannel Activities on the Account Timeline
- Using Thumbnails in the Timeline View
- Surfacing Product Restrictions on the Account Timeline
- Displaying the Suggestion Insights Overview Panel
- Preventing Email Activity from Displaying on the Timeline
- Displaying CoBrowse Details in the Account Timeline
- Clinical Trial and Publication Details on the Account Timeline