Pricing Guide Overview
Order Management includes pricing information for products customers can order. Used in conjunction with pricing rules, pricing guide topics provide overall information on pricing within Order Management.
Pricing Guide includes the following features.
- Linking Price Books to Account Partners - Group pricing rules to complement existing rules in customers' ERP systems
- Linking Price Books to Wholesalers - Create a Price Book for a specific wholesaler and link it to them
- Selecting Wholesaler Best Pricing/List Price - Display a list of wholesalers associated to an account who can fulfill an order with the best price for the product
- Best Price Logic - Pricing logic for the system to automatically calculate the best discount
- Final Net Price - Calculated value at the Order Line level after all discounts are applied, including line, brand, Product Group, and Total Order
- Suggested Retail Price with Profit Calculator - Calculate profit based on order quantity
Bundles and Kits
- Product Kits - Groups of products sold as one item
- Product Bundling (Default Functionality) - Group products to help promote less popular products. These bundles have exclusive pricing rules.
- Bundle Packs - Allow users to add a preselected group of products to an order with one click, versus adding each product individually
- Enhanced Bundle Packs - Add products to a Bundle Pack in an order and retain all eligible discounts from the Pricing Rules logic
- Product Bundling for Pricing-bound Product Group Level Discounts - Define Product Group Level Pricing Rules that exclusively apply to a specific product group
Rebates and Discounts
- Cross-Product Rebates - Define rebates and discounts triggered by one comparison product to be applied to another product
- Discounting Orders Based on Inventory Monitoring - Grant order discounts on products placed in high-visibility areas of the store
- Brand and Product Group Discount Override Support - Grant users permissions to override previously applied brand and product discounts