Default Functionality for Order Management
The following functionality is automatically available to users after initially configuring Order Management:
- Managing List Price Rules - Define the list price for products that can be ordered. Every product must have a valid list price rule for the correct unit price to display on the Order Line.
- Creating Orders - Create orders to fulfill requests to purchase products
- Mass Add Products for Offline Orders - Allow users to directly add more than one product at the same time to the Order Lines
- Mass Entry Mode for Online Orders - Display a complete order form, with all Products available for ordering
- Cloning Orders - Allow users to create a copy of a saved or submitted Order to use as a new Order
- Creating Orders from a CLM Presentation - Allow users to enter orders directly from a CLM slide
- Changing Order Line Column Widths - Adjust column widths on the Order Entry table view.