Default Functionality for Call Reporting
The following functionality is automatically available to users after initially configuring call reporting functionality:
Scheduling and Planning a Call
- Call Reporting Entry Points - There are multiple entry points for call reporting. Some of these entry points are enabled by default, while others require additional configuration.
- Call Categories - Users can create call reports for individuals, groups, and medical events
- Scheduling Calls - Users can schedule calls in several different ways
Executing a Call
- Populating the Call Header - The fields in the call header enable users to capture basic information about the call territory, account, date, and time
- Capturing Call Activities - Users can capture essential information about their activities during a call, including the method of communication, any attendees aside from the primary account, the products detailed, and conversations with HCPs
- Adding Post Call Information - After a call, users can record additional information related to the call or launch into other Veeva CRM activities from the call report
- Saving a Call Report - When a call report is saved, most of the information on the call remains editable. However, the Call Location and the Business Account are stamped on the call report on save.
Submitting a Call
- Submitting a Call - When a call report is submitted, users can no longer edit or delete the call report