Populating the Call Header
The fields in the call header enable users to capture basic information about the call channel, territory, account, date, and time.
- Selecting a Call Channel - Users are required to select a call channel on every call report
- Selecting a Call Address - Users select a call address to record where a call took place
- Adding a New Address - Users can add a new address for an account directly from the call report, which makes it easier for users to keep account records up to date
- Selecting a Territory - Users assigned to multiple territories can select the desired territory for each call they create
- Selecting a Call Datetime - Users can select the call datetime from a picklist