Scheduling in Engage
The following functionality is available when scheduling Engage meetings:
- Sending Meeting Requests with Approved Email – To enable recipients to provide availability and channel preferences, users can send Approved Emails containing a link to the Engage Scheduling Site
- Integrated Scheduling: Accepting and Declining Meeting Requests in My Schedule – When CRM users receive meeting requests from HCPs via the Engage Scheduling Site or data loaded Meeting_Request_vod records, they can accept or decline the request directly in My Schedule in CRM. This enables users to respond to requests for a meeting.
- Integrating My Schedule and Microsoft Outlook Calendars - Users can view entries from their Microsoft Outlook calendars in My Schedule and vice versa
- Viewing Unavailable Time Slots on the Engage Scheduling Site - When users create, edit, or delete unavailable time slots in My Schedule, unavailable times are reflected on the Engage Scheduling Site
- Creating Unavailable Time Slots from Calls - Mark calls as unavailable to ensure HCPs do not request meetings at the same time as the call
- Creating Unavailable Time Slots from Time Off Territory - To ensure Time Off Territory is automatically reflected on the Engage Scheduling Site, users mark Time Off Territory as unavailable
- Creating Unavailable Time Slots from External Calendar Events - Mark External Calendar Events as unavailable, to prevent HCPs from sending meeting requests for times when users are not available
- Booking Agents – Booking Agents are users who can schedule Engage meetings on behalf of Engage hosts. This enables the host to focus on the execution of an Engage meeting and leave the scheduling logistics to a dedicated scheduling user.