Recording Sample Transactions
To record product movement from distribution centers to users and HCPs, users create sample transaction records throughout the sampling process.
- Transferring Sample Lots To Users - Once the appropriate product records are created, an admin or an external software integration transfers sample lots to users
- Confirming Product Receipt - End users must confirm the type and quantity of products they receive from sample distributors
- Transferring Products - If end users have too much of a particular product or are changing territories, they can transfer their products to other users
- Creating Product Adjustments - End users can create adjustments to their calculated sample inventory to reflect product loss or incorrect calculation
- Disbursing Products with Call Sampling - End users disburse products to accounts during calls, and record these disbursements on the call report via Call Sampling. When users submit a call report with samples, disbursement-type sample transaction records are created for each sample or BRC selected on the call report.
- Returning Products - If end users have too much of a particular product or if there is a product recall, they can return products to the sample distributor