Tracking Sync Activity
- Browser (Classic, Lightning)
Sync metrics can be viewed using the Sync_Tracking_vod object. Whenever a user syncs, a new Sync_Tracking_vod record is created that includes the following information about the sync:
- The type of sync
- Current progress
- Success or failure
- Date and time
- If the sync was canceled by the user
- The version of the mobile app
- Number of uploaded records
- Number of upload errors
- Number of retries
- Number of VTrans. See Sending Sync Files to Veeva for more information about VTrans.
Sync tracking does not track autosync behavior.
Reports can be created from this object and provided to management.