Removing ASSMCA License Validation
- Browser (Classic, Lightning)
- CRM Desktop ( Mac (Sandbox Beta), Windows)
Due to changes in Puerto Rico’s controlled substance sampling requirements, ASSMCA license numbers do not need to be populated for controlled substance sampling in Veeva CRM. ASSMCA and Ship-to ASSMCA fields no longer display on signature pages, and the fields are no longer validated. Additionally, admins can deactivate the validation rule for ASSMCA validation on Address records, simplifying account creation and address record maintenance.
Ensure initial configuration is complete to use this functionality.
Configuration for Removing ASSMCA Validation
To remove ASSMCA validation for HCP address records on the Address_vod object, deactivate the DEA_Puerto_Rico_vod validation rule (optional).
By default, ASSMCA_vod and Ship_ASSMCA_vod fields are not displayed on signature pages or validated during call sampling.
As a best practice, admins can also remove unused ASSMCA fields (optional):
- Remove users’ FLS permissions to the ASSMCA_vod and Ship_ASSMCA_vod fields on the following objects:
- Remove the ASSMCA_vod and Ship_ASSMCA_vod fields from all page layouts.
- Remove the ASSMCA_vod and Ship_ASSMCA_vod fields from any integrations.
- Deactivate the ASSMCA_INVALID;;CallReport Veeva Message.
Ending ASSMCA Validation and Stamping
The ASSMCA_vod and Ship_ASSMCA_vod fields on the following objects do not need to be populated, and are not validated or stamped with field values:
- Address_vod (when the DEA_Puerto_Rico_vod validation rule is deactivated)
To preserve historical data, the ASSMCA_vod and Ship_ASSMCA_vod fields on the above objects continue to exist in Veeva CRM.
Removing ASSMCA Information from Signature Pages
By default, ASSMCA information and Ship-to ASSMCA information no longer displays on the following pages:
- Call signature pages for all existing sample signature types
- Call signature pages for BRC sampling
- Call signature pages for all existing call types:
- Individual call reports
- Standard group call reports
- Group calls with unique activities enabled
- Acknowledgement of Content signature pages