Device and Software Requirements for Mac
The Veeva CRM Desktop app for Mac runs on MacOS Big Sur or later.
The following are the minimum specifications to ensure the best experience when using the Veeva CRM Desktop app for Mac:
- Processor – Dual-core, quad-core
- Dual-core - Minimum 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7
- Quad-core – Minimum 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5
- Memory – 16 GB RAM is recommended. Minimum 8 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space – 256 GB SSD is recommended. Minimum 256 GB.
- Screen resolution – Minimum 1440 by 900 pixels
- Graphics – Intel HD Graphics 6000 or newer
To allow CLM content to sync to the Veeva CRM Desktop app for Mac:
- Navigate to the TABLET record type for the VMobile_Object_Configuration_vod object.
- Select Edit for the Device_vod field in the Picklists Available for Editing section.
- Add the CRM_Desktop_MacOS_vod value to the Selected Values list.
- Select Save.
- Navigate to the VMobile Object Configurations tab.
- Activate VMOCs for the following objects with the Device_vod field set to CRM_Desktop_MacOS_vod:
After configuring the VMOCs, users can install the app and sign in to sync the content in their media library. For a list of supported functionality in the Veeva CRM Desktop app, see Supported Functionality on CRM Desktop (Mac)