Using the Product Group Subtotals Visualization
- Browser (Classic, Lightning)
- Windows Tablet
Users can visualize order subtotals by product group to meet sales goals with the Product Group Subtotals visualization. Pharmaceutical companies selling generics can ensure their products are available in all key product segments, or product groups, and ensure their sales reps have objectives by volume in those product groups. If a product is part of multiple product groups, the total for each group displays.
Configuring Product Group Subtotals
To enable Product Group Subtotals for end users:
- Ensure Order Management is configured.
- Grant end users the following permissions:
Object OLS Record Types Fields FLS Order_Line_vod n/a n/a
Read Product_vod n/a n/a
- Download the Product Group Subtotals content zip file.
- Create an HTML_Report_vod record with the Orders_vod record type and attach the content zip file. See Creating MyInsights Records for more information.
Viewing Product Group Subtotals
To view the visualization on a mobile device, navigate to an order, select, Edit, and select the Orders Report tab. The visualization displays only when the user is in edit mode.
To allow online users to view MyInsights content from an order, see Viewing MyInsights Content on Classic for more information.