Displaying HCP Information on the Signature Page
- CRM Desktop (Mac) (Sandbox Beta)
Additional information about the signing account can be displayed on the signature page. By default, the signature page displays the signer’s title, followed by first name, last name, and credentials. Using a custom formula, additional attributes can be added to the signer’s name. This helps to ensure that the correct signature is being captured, which increases accuracy in call reporting and may be especially important in large organizations with many accounts.
For example, Sarah Jones disburses a sample of Cholecap to Dr. Ackerman. When she captures his signature for the sample, Dr. Ackerman’s full name displays on the signature page along with his phone number and account number, to ensure that the correct Dr. Ackerman is selected.
This affects all call signature pages: sample, detail, and acknowledgment.
Configuring Additional HCP Information on the Signature Page
Ensure initial configuration is complete before enabling this functionality.
To enable this feature:
- Grant admins FLS Edit permission to the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field on the following objects:
- Grant end users FLS Edit permission to the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field on the following objects:
- Update the formula of the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field on the Account object to reflect the desired account name format.
Displaying Additional HCP Information on the Signature Page
When enabled, static attributes (Title, First Name, Last Name, and Credentials fields) are replaced by the name format specified in the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field on the Account object.
Several user interface changes occur when this feature is enabled:
- The Swap Signee and Swap Ship to Address buttons display above the Account Display Name, if enabled
- The Accept, Cancel, and Lock buttons display in line with the Swap Signee and Swap Ship to Address buttons, if enabled
- The Account Display Name may extend the full length of the signature page and wrap up to two lines. If two lines are exceeded, a smaller font size is used to accommodate the text length.
If the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field is not populated, the Account Name on the signature page displays the static attributes for the field—for example, Dr. Clinton Ackerman, DO. For all new account created on the offline platforms, the signature page displays the static fields until a sync occurs.
Stamping the Display Name
When a signature is captured for sampling, the name in the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field on the account is also stamped on the call record.
When a user submits a call, the value of the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field is captured on the Sample Disbursement and Sample Order Transaction records. If these records are modified, the value of the Signature_Page_Display_Name_vod field is copied to the Sample Transaction Audit and Sample Order Transaction Audit records.