Capturing Signatures for Calls Without Samples
- CRM Desktop (Windows)
- Windows Tablet
Users can capture signatures for calls without samples. Some organizations require users to capture HCP signatures to confirm a call took place, even though samples and details are not recorded. Alternately, users may be required to collect an HCP signature on detail-only calls to confirm that the product detail information is accurate. For example, Sarah Jones does not record details or samples for her call to Dr. Ackerman. Since signature capture is required for call acknowledgment in Sarah’s organization, she captures Dr. Ackerman’s signature to confirm that she completed the call.
Configuring Signature Capture for Calls without Samples
Ensure initial configuration is complete before enabling this functionality.
To configure signature capture for calls without samples, place the --so section signal on the section header that has the zvod_Samples_vod field on the Call2_vod page layout. This section signal causes the Sign button to display regardless of whether samples are added to the call.
Configuring the Signature Page for Call Acknowledgment
- Enter text in the DISCLAIMER_CALL_ACK_vod Veeva message (optional). This is the disclaimer text that displays on the call signature page when samples or details are not selected for the call.
- Add a banner image for call acknowledgment (optional).
Upload an image named signature-call-ack.XXX to the images folder in the Documents tab. (XXX is the file extension, for example, .gif, .jpeg, .png, etc.). Enter offline in the Keywords field for the image.
GIF files do not animate.
Requiring Signature Capture for Product Detailing
Users can be required to capture an HCP signature for product detailing, to confirm they accurately recorded the products detailed during a call.
To require users to capture signatures on detail-only calls:
- Ensure that the --so section signal is placed on the section header that has the zvod_Samples_vod field on the appropriate Call2_vod page layouts.
- Place the --sd section signal on the section header that contains the zvod_Detailing_vod field on the appropriate Call2_vod page layouts.
- Enter text in the DISCLAIMER_DETAIL_ONLY Veeva message (optional). This is the disclaimer text that displays on the call signature page for detail-only calls.
Using Signature Capture for Calls Without Samples
Signature capture for calls without samples follows the same process as Capturing Signatures for Sampling. However, the signature screen does not display sample information for calls without samples.
If a disclaimer or banner is configured for call acknowledgment or detail-only calls, the appropriate text and images display.