Enabling MyInsights Custom Account Visualizations
- iPad | Online | Windows Tablet
Users can access their MyInsights visualizations from the Account Detail page, providing vital information around accounts. This allows administrators to support their teams with key processes for example, pre-call planning, sales analysis, and coaching.
For example, Mark Mitchell is helping Sarah with her Accounts. He selects the View Reports button from Dr. Clinton Ackerman's Account Detail page to view the visualization and help Sarah with her pre-call planning.
Configuring MyInsights Custom Account Visualizations
Ensure initial configuration is complete to use this functionality.
To enable MyInsights from Account Details for Browser (Classic) users:
- Ensure MyInsights is enabled.
- Place the Account_Reports_MyInsights_vod button on the appropriate Account Detail page layout.
- Grant users access to the Account_Report_MyInsights_vod VisualForce Page.
- Ensure the Account_Reports_vod record type on the HTML_Report_vod object is active and the appropriate admin and user profiles have access.
- Select the Publish button on the corresponding visualization record page.
- Refresh the page and check the updated values of the Status and Published Date fields.
To enable custom visualizations for offline users, see Using the Interaction Summary Visualization