Displaying the State Distributor License Status Indicator
- Browser (Classic)
For efficiency in call reporting, the State Distributor license indicator enables users to quickly and easily see whether an account’s State Distributor license is valid. When users record a call in a state where a State Distributor license is required, the indicator displays the status of the license on the call report.
For example, Sarah Jones creates a call report for Dr. Ackerman at Newton Memorial Hospital. On the call report, she sees that the call address has a valid State Distributor license and so she knows that she can offer samples and sample requests/BRCs to Dr. Ackerman, if he requests them.
- Configuring Call Sampling
- Supporting State Distributor License Validation
- Selecting an Address for State Distributor License Validation
Configuring the State Distributor License Status Indicator
To enable this feature:
- Grant users FLS Read permission to the zvod_Address.State_DISTR_STATUS_vod field on the Call2_vod object.
- Place the zvod_Address.State_DISTR_STATUS_vod field on the appropriate Call2_vod page layouts.
Using the State Distributor License Status Indicator
The State Distributor license status indicator displays on call reports in states where a State Distributor license is required. If the call address has valid State Distributor License information, the indicator displays with a green check mark.
If the call address does not have valid State Distributor License information, the indicator displays with a red icon instead.