This topic provides information about the Veeva CRM 21R1.3 general release, including important dates, webinar information, and release announcements.
All dates listed are subject to change.
Dates to Remember
- June 17, 2021 – Release Notes available
- June 24, 2021 – Sandbox release
- July 1, 2021 – Production release
The US Webinar was held on June 24, 2021 at 11 a.m. PT. View the recording here.
The following items will be available on June 17, 2021:
Upcoming Updates to Engage Meeting Attendance Tracking
With the 21R2.0 release, Engage Attendance Tracking will add attendance data to CRM as it becomes available from Zoom, without needing to submit the call report first.
Due to this update, the following additional changes apply:
- The Call_vod lookup field no longer populates on Remote_Meeting_Attendee_vod records. Instead, the Account_vod field populates if the attendee is an account and joined the meeting via Engage.
- Two days after the related call is submitted, the processing status is set to Complete
- Meetings where only the host joined now have a Meeting_Outcome_Status_vod field of Meeting Without Attendees. Remote_Meeting_Attendee_vod records for hosts of these meetings are now created with the following fields left blank:
Salesforce’s Multi-factor Authentication Requirement for February 2022
Last year, Salesforce announced that beginning February 1, 2022, they will require customers to enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) in order to access their orgs. Salesforce is now extending the MFA requirement deadline for Veeva customers until 2023. Further details with dates will be announced as they are released from Salesforce. For more information on implementing MFA, see Requiring Multi-Factor Authentication for Salesforce.
2021 Release Dates
2022 release dates can be found on the About CRM Releases page for your reference.
End of Support
See End of Support for a list of deprecated features, devices, and OS versions.