Deploying MyInsights Pages to Veeva CRM
Users can deploy MyInsights pages to their orgs to test how the pages display or to make the pages available for end users. Admins can control which users are able to deploy MyInsights pages.
To allow users to deploy content:
- Grant deployment user profiles the following permissions:
Each record type corresponds to an entry point. Grant access to the record types for the appropriate entry points to which the user can deploy MyInsights Studio pages. See Components of MyInsights for more information.
* To manage visibility to MyInsights content using profile names and object record types, ensure Managing Visibility to MyInsights Content is configured.
- Select the View Setup and Configuration check box in the Administrative Permissions section for deployment user profiles.
When a page is ready to be tested or used in CRM, users can deploy it from the Deploy tab in the edit page. To navigate from the home page to the Deploy tab, select Deploy from the Actions menu in the home page.
To deploy a page:
- Select the Deploy Version.
- Select New to define end user visibility for a new deployment or select the appropriate action to update or remove an existing deployment.
- Select Deploy.
If Lightning_vod is a selected platform for the deployment, the page is automatically published online. Users do not need to select the Publish button on the HTML_Report_vod record in CRM.
- Select OK in the confirmation modal.
Redeploying content from MyInsights Studio updates the appropriate HTML_Report_vod and Attachment records for the org.