Unsubscribe by Content Type
- Browser (Classic)
- Windows Tablet
Content creators can alter the unsubscribe link to enable recipients to unsubscribe and edit their preferences for content types rather than product.
Configuring Unsubscribe by Content Type
To enable this feature:
- Grant integration users FLS edit permission to the Consent_Level_vod field on the Unsubscribe_vod object.
- Place the Consent_Level_vod field on the appropriate Unsubscribe_vod object page layouts.
Create an Unsubscribe record with the following values:
- Record Type = Approved_Email_Unsubscribe_vod
- Consent_Level_vod = Content_Type_vod
- Unsubscribe_Identifier_vod = a unique value
Create one or more Unsubscribe_Products_vod records with the following parameters. This step is optional.
- Record type = Approved_Email_Content_Type_Unsubscribe_vod
- Content_Type_vod = an existing Content Type record.
- Display_Order_vod record - See Displaying Products on the Unsubscribe Page for more information
If Unsubscribe_Products_vod records are not created, the entire list of content types with Approved_Document_vod records displays.