- Browser (Classic)
- Windows Tablet
Key Account Managers can create and associate Account Plan Notes to Account Plans. This enables the Account Plan owner to attach unstructured information, for example, an analysis, to an account plan without overwriting the previous data.
For example, Mark Brown is alerted to a publication about a drug that is highly prescribed. He wants to record this discovery and alert his medical director to reach out to the publication for a collaboration. He creates a new Account Plan Note record for the High Prescriber Action Plan. This information is now recorded for users.
Configuring Account Plan Notes
To enable Account Plan Notes:
- Grant users Read permission to the Account_Plan_vod object.
- Grant users FLS edit permission to the Account_Plan_vod lookup field on the Medical_Insight_vod object.
- Grant users FLS edit permission to the Date_vod field on the Medical_Insight_vod object.
- Place the New_Key_Medical_Insight_vod on the appropriate Account_Plan_vod object page layout.
- Place the Medical Insights related list on the appropriate Account_Plan_vod object page layout.
Using Account Plan Notes
Users can select Account Plan Notes directly from the Account Plan detail page or the Account Plan Dashboard. The Account Plan Notes record is automatically associated to the Account Plan it was created from.
See Account Plans for more information.
Online users can remove the Key Medical Insights tab from visibility, allowing Medical Insights records to be viewed as Account Plan Notes.