Components of Multichannel Cycle Plans
Multichannel Cycle Plans consists of the following components:
MCCP Data Model
The Multichannel Cycle Plans module consists of eight objects that cover MCCP creation, design, and execution.
- MC_Cycle_vod – The initial object for building an MCCP
- MC_Cycle_Channel_vod – This object stores child records to the Multichannel Cycle that define what channels are in play for the Cycle
- MC_Cycle_Product_vod – This object stores child records of a Multichannel Cycle Channel that define which products are applicable to the Channel
- MC_Cycle_Plan_vod – This object stores Multichannel Cycle Plan records that serve as the header record for the territory. They link to a Cycle where the basic metadata for the Cycle is stored.
- MC_Cycle_Plan_Target_vod – This object stores Multichannel Cycle Plan Target records, which are child records of a Multichannel Cycle Plan that serve as the junction between a Cycle Plan and the targeted Accounts a Territory needs to take action against. Target records can store overall channel and product goals.
- MC_Cycle_Plan_Channel_vod – The object storing Multichannel Cycle Plan Channel records, which are child records of a Multichannel Cycle Plan Target
- MC_Cycle_Plan_Product_vod – This object contains Multichannel Cycle Plan Product records, which are child records of a Multichannel Cycle Plan Channel
- MC_Cycle_Plan_Summary_vod – The object containing Multichannel Cycle Plan Summary records, which store aggregate calculations for each distinct Channel and Product on a Territory's Cycle Plan
MCCP Record Types
Record types are used on two MCCP objects.
- The MC_Cycle_Channel_vod object has two related record types:
- Channel_Only_vod – defines the calculation criteria when attainment is measured only at the channel level
- Channel_with_Product_vod – defines the criteria for both the channel and channel-product level
- The MC_Cycle_Plan_Channel_vod object also has two related record types:
- Channel_Only_vod – calculates attainment values only by channel for each target
- Channel_with_Product_vod – used with the MC_Cycle_Channel_vod object to define the channel and channel-product calculation criteria