To assist users in identifying the best times to visit an account, users can now view the best times for an account at a specific location via the child account record.
For example, Dr. Ackerman has specific times he is available at his office and the hospital. With this feature, Sarah Jones can view the best times to schedule a visit with him in either location.
Configuring Office Best Times for Child Accounts
To enable this feature:
- Select the Enable_Child_Account_vod Veeva Setting check box.
- Grant FLS edit permission to the Best_Times_vod field on the Child_Account_vod object.
- Grant FLS read permission to the zvod_Best_Time_Page_vod field on the Child_Account_vod object.
- Place the zvod_Best_Time_Page_vod field on the Child Account page layout in its own section.
Displaying Office Best Times
Office best times display using a VisualForce control on the Child Account page layout. Data for Office Best Times for Child Account is stored in the Best_Times_vod field on the Child_Account_vod object. This field is not visible on the Child Account page.
When a user selects a Child Account on the My Schedule page, the Child Account’s best times display in gray. This feature allows users to view the Best Times highlighted on the weekly calendar in two ways:
- When creating a new Call against a Child Account through drag and drop
- When dragging a Call to a new time slot