To avoid scheduling conflicts, users can view their personal or work calendars in conjunction with their CRM for iPad calendar. All calendars in the iPad calendar application are available in CRM for iPad.
Configuring External Calendars
To enable this feature:
- Enable the ENABLE_EXTERNAL_CALENDARS_vod Veeva Setting. Activating this setting displays the Calendars button on the Agenda, Week, and Call Scheduler ( + icon, not the Scheduler tab) pages.
- Activate the ENABLE_NEW_IPAD_CALENDAR_vod Veeva Setting.
You can view event details from external calendars by tapping the appropriate event.
The first time this feature is used, the user is asked to allow CRM for iPad to access their iPad calendars. The user must select OK to enable the feature. If the user selects Don’t Allow, the feature can still be enabled in the future by enabling calendar access for CRM for iPad in the iPad Settings app:
- Open the Settings app on the iPad.
- Select the Privacy tab in the left hand navigation pane.
- Select Calendars.
- Select iRep.
- On the iRep row, toggle the button on.
Using External Calendars
Select the Options icon to display the list of available calendars. Select a calendar to add it to the iPad calendar.
This feature is available on the iPad platform.