Using the MCCP Page Template (Available Dec 7, 2023)
The MCCP page template helps content creators quickly create a MyInsights page that allows end users to view MCCP territory data all in one place. Content creators can customize the page template using MyInsights Studio.
For information on using MyInsights Studio page templates and configuration for content creators to use page templates, see Using Page Templates.
Configuring the MCCP Page Template
To configure this feature for end users:
- Ensure MyInsights is configured for end users.
- Grant the following permissions:
MC Cycle Plan
MC Cycle Plan Channel
MC Cycle Plan Product
MC Cycle Plan Summary
MC Cycle Plan Target
Territory InsightsTerritory Insights Default
You only need to grant access to the record type for the report you want to deploy.
Before any customization, users can view information in the following sections:
- MC Cycle Plan Filter - users can select from Multichannel Cycle Plans they have access to. Options are sorted by Start Date in descending order.
- Attainment Legend
- ↗ - On Schedule
- ↓ - Under Reached
- ↑ - Over Reached
- MCCP Overview - displays overall cycle plan information including attainment progress
- Channel Status - plan attainment by channel
- Product Status - plan attainment by product
- Channel and Product Selection:
- Channel Filter - users can filter between all Channels that exist in the cycle plan
- Product Filter - users can filter between all Products that exist in the selected channel
- Selected Channel Overview
- Selected Channel + Product Overview
- Target List - select channel or channel plus product
- Account Name (deep linked to account)
- Channel or Channel + Product Attainment
- Channel Activity Goal
- Channel Activity Remaining
- Channel Activity Actual
- Channel Last Activity Date