Managing MyInsights Pages
Users can edit the content properties for a specific page or archive pages to clear the home page of outdated or unused pages.
To edit the content properties for a MyInsights page:
- Navigate to the edit page.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Update the Content Name field or any test records specific to the selected content type. The Content Type field cannot be edited.
Veeva recommends removing all deployed instances of a MyInsights page before archiving it. If a user archives a page without removing the deployed instances, the user must manually delete the HTML_Report_vod record in their org.
To archive a page from the home page:
- Select Actions for the appropriate content.
- Select Archive.
- Select OK in the confirmation modal.
Users can recover archived content by submitting a support ticket.