Using the Diagnosed Patient Page Template (Available Dec 7, 2023)
A Veeva Compass account is required to use this feature.
The Diagnosed Patient page template displays metrics and detailed diagnosis data, including prescribed products, within the selected territory for patients diagnosed with a specific disease or treatment option.
The Diagnosed Patient page template is available for content creators to start with, and helps end users answer some of the most common sales questions:
- How many patients were diagnosed in the last 30 days in my territory?
- Do I have a new patient in my territory?
- Which HCP diagnosed the patients?
- Who is the referring HCP?
Enabling the Diagnosed Patient Page Template
- Ensure Viewing Compass Data Using MyInsights is configured.
- Create or load your Analytic Product Groups, based on the cohort definitions, to define your market and the associated diagnosis code you plan to visualize in the data. Enter the diagnosis code to the name of the Analytics Product Group and the diagnosis description to the display name of the Analytics Product Group. Map the Analytics Product Group to an Analytics Market.
- Download the Diagnosed Patient page template.
Using the Diagnosed Patient Page Template
Offline devices require an internet connection to display data.
The Diagnosed Patient page template displays the following sections:
Content creators can extend the date range in the template to display up to 90 days of data.
- Territory - Aligned territories for the user
- Market - Displays market list based on Analytics Market object
- Diagnosis - Select the diagnosis code to display data for
- Overall Diagnosed Patients:
- Total - Displays the total number of diagnosed patients in the last 30 days in the selected territory and market
- Newly - Displays the number of newly diagnosed patients in the last 30 days in the selected territory and market. Newly diagnosed patients are counted if a patient’s Mapped market from the diagnosis code in the Analytics Product Group is included for the first time or after a one year period from Compass patient data.
- Referred In - Displays the number of referred patients in the last 30 days in the selected territory and market. Referred patients are counted if the diagnosis data contains the referring HCP’s information.
- Filter Type - Select Total, New, or Referred In to limit the results displayed
- Diagnosed Patients -Displays individual diagnosis data matching the selected criteria. If the referring HCP is outside of the territory, display the npi number instead of the name of HCP