Setting Consent Durations
- Browser (Classic, Lightning)>
- Windows Tablet
Consent admins can set durations on consent channels to automatically expire opt-in consent. The duration options include:
- One Year
- End of Calendar Year
- End of Next Calendar Year
To set a consent duration for a channel, consent admins can perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the appropriate consent type record.
- Select the appropriate duration from the Consent_Expires_In_vod drop-down list.
- Enter the appropriate number of months in the Consent_Custom_Duration_vod field if Consent_Expires_In_vod is Custom.
- Active – displays consent channels and lines on the Consent Capture screen and prevents further editing
- Staged – hides the consent records from end users while allowing consent admins to review how the Consent Capture screen displays