Defining Sub-Presentation Slides
- CRM Desktop (Mac, Windows)
- Windows Tablet
CLM presentations can contain a sub-presentation of a required set of slides that must be shown prior to displaying certain target slides within the main presentation.
To define a set of required slides:
- Create a CLM presentation containing the required slides. This presentation is the sub-presentation.
- Populate the Sub_Presentation_vod lookup on the CLM _Presentation_Slide_vod record for every slide that must be preceded by the sub-presentation in the main presentation.
When a user attempts to view the main presentation slide before viewing the preceding sub-presentation, the first slide in the sub-presentation automatically displays. Once the user has viewed all required slides, they can continue to display the remaining slides in the main presentation.
Required Key Messages are only displayed once in a CLM session. Once the Key Message is viewed, it does not display again.
A view is captured when either of the following occurs:
- the user displays the slide for more than 2 seconds
- the user selects a reaction button. The duration timer is reset for each swipe.