Verifying CLM Configuration
Admins can verify the CLM configuration by creating sample presentation records and ensuring the content displays on offline devices. To verify the configuration:
- Create a Key_Message_vod record, specify a Key Message name and product, and select save.
- Upload the sample Cholecap-1-Intro.zip file, or any other sample zip file (then download the file to verify the upload was successful).
- Create a CLM_Presentation_vod record, specify a name and presentation ID, and select save.
- Create a CLM_Presentation_Slide_vod record, specify the presentation name and Key Message name, and select save.
- Confirm the user has My Setup Products entries for the product referenced in the Key_Message_vod record, and has visibility to at least one account online, but not all of them (like an admin can).
On the offline device:
- Sign in as the user.
- View an account.
- Record a call.
- Select the media button.
- View the previously created presentation.
- Return to the call report.
- Record a reaction to the slide.
- Select Submit.
Online, verify the call report correctly displays the slides visited.