Using Shared Resources
- CRM Desktop (Mac – Beta, Windows)
- Windows Tablet
To optimize storage space and reduce sync times, HTML assets known as shared resources can be used with multiple Key Messages.
The system automatically creates a shared folder which links to the shared content. Use the following structure to reference the content from HTML:
- ./shared/<folder structure inside the zip>
Content creators can use the following methods to reference a shared resource:
- <img src='./shared/images/cholecap_logo.jpg>
- <link href=./shared/css/base.css rel=stylesheet type=text/css>
Zip files for content that refers to a shared resource Key Message should not contain a shared folder. The symlink overwrites the shared resource.
Example zip file hierarchy for a shared resource:
- index.html (or image.png)
- image (folder)
- js (folder)
- css (folder)
Key Messages with the Is_Shared_Resource_vod field selected should not be associated with any CLM Presentation Slides.