Users can organize presentations by creating and adding labels. Using labels helps to quickly identify the appropriate presentation to use especially if the user has a large library of presentations. Labels and directories cannot be applied at the same time.
For example, Sarah Jones uses different presentations based on the HCP she visits. She creates a custom label for each type of HCP and applies the appropriate label to the corresponding presentations. When Sarah visits Dr. Ackerman, she filters the total list of CLM presentations to only display the presentations for Cholecap, a drug Dr. Ackerman typically orders.
Ensure initial configuration is complete to use this functionality.
- Custom labels are unique to individual users and cannot be shared with other users
- Labels are case insensitive
- Custom labels store locally on the device and do not upload to Veeva CRM. Labels are kept when refreshing the database or upgrading Veeva CRM, but delete if Veeva CRM is uninstalled.
Managing Custom Labels
To create and apply a custom label:
- Navigate to CLM Presentations.
- Select the More Actions button for the appropriate presentation.
- Select Add Labels.
- Create a custom label or select from the list of existing custom labels. Presentations can have multiple labels and a label can be applied to multiple presentations.
- Select Save.
Users can create custom labels from the Filter menu by selecting the Create New Label button.
Selecting the Edit button from the Filter menu enables users to edit or delete existing labels:
- To delete a label, select the red circle button, then select Delete
- To rename a label, select the pencil button
Filtering by Custom Labels
To filter by custom labels:
- Select the Filter button.
- Select all appropriate labels to display. The number of presentations using the label displays next to the label name.
- Select Apply.
Labels cannot be filtered if there is already an applied directory.