Concealing Out of Focus Content
Certain compliance regulations require presentation slides to either display in full or not at all. When the navigation bar displays during a CLM presentation, it hides the bottom of the slide. To help users satisfy compliance regulations, admins can enable this functionality so presentation slides do not display when the navigation bar displays. The content displays again once the navigation bar is closed.
CLM content also does not display when viewing iOS overlays. When the CRM app loses focus in any of the following ways, the content remains in the background until the overlay is completely closed:
- swiping from the right to access the multitasking feature
- swiping up from the bottom to access the control center
- swiping down from the top to access the notification center
For example, an admin enables CLM content to not display when the navigation bar displays. During a meeting with Dr. Clinton Ackerman, Sarah Jones displays a Cholecap presentation and uses the navigation bar to jump to a different slide. When the navigation bar displays, the Cholecap content fades to black so it does not partially display.
Configuring Concealing Out of Focus Content
To enable this feature:
- Navigate to Custom Settings > Veeva Settings.
- Select Manage.
- Select Edit.
- Select the CLM_NAV_BAR_HIDE_CONTENT_vod Veeva Setting check box.
- Select Save.