Launching the CLM Media Library from the Call Report Online
- Browser (Classic)
- Browser (Lightning)
- CRM Desktop (Windows)
Users can launch the online CLM media library via the Veeva CRM Desktop app (also known as CRM Engage app) directly from the call report outside of an Engage Meeting. This allows users who are meeting with accounts face-to-face or remotely, for example, over Zoom or Microsoft Teams, to share downloaded CLM content via their desktop. This CLM activity is tracked on the call report. See Tracking CLM Key Messages for more information.
Users can also view the View_Media_Library_Online_vod Visualforce page tab to directly access the CLM media library in the CRM Engage app.
For example, Sarah Jones meets with Dr. Clinton Ackerman remotely using Microsoft Teams to discuss Cholecap. She selects the Start Media button on the call report to view her media library and selects her CLM presentation about Cholecap. The presentation displays on her desktop and she then shares her screen with Dr. Ackerman.
- WebView2 is used to share CLM content for all entry points, including online Engage Meetings and the View_Media_Library_Online_vod Visualforce page tab. This feature overrides the WebView2 setting for Engage Meeting.
- WebView2 is only supported on Windows 10 devices
- Microsoft WebView2 Evergreen Runtime automatically installs if not already installed. See Microsoft’s documentation for more information.
- Users must upgrade their devices to .NET version 4.6.2 or higher to share CLM for remote meetings. See Microsoft’s .NET documentation for more information.
- Content creators should follow the CRM Desktop (Windows) CLM Content Creation Guidelines to adapt CLM content for use across different browsers
Configuring Access to the CLM Media Library
To enable access to the CLM media library:
- Ensure CLM for Online Meetings is configured.
- Select the Access_CLM_From_Online_Call_vod Multichannel Setting check box.
Sharing CLM Content from the Online Call Report
After creating a call report online, users can share CLM content during a remote meeting:
- Select the More Actions button.
- Select Start Media to view the online CLM media library.
- Select the appropriate downloaded CLM presentation.
- Select Share.
Users can then share the CLM content from their desktops with HCPs in face-to-face or remote meetings.
Users can navigate to the View_Media_Library_Online_vod Visualforce page tab to directly access the CLM media library in the CRM Engage app. Users can display CLM content from the media library via the Visualforce page tab, but this CLM activity is not tracked.