CRM for Windows Tablet
CRM end users can use the CRM for Windows Tablet app to perform actions in CRM from their Windows Tablet device. Users must update to the latest version of Veeva CRM.
Supported Hardware and Software
The CRM for Windows Tablet app runs on Windows 11 and Windows 10 Build 16299 (Fall Creators Update, version 1709) or later and is installed using a proprietary Microsoft Windows Desktop application, WinCRMInstaller.exe.
CRM for Windows Tablet is supported on both Windows Enterprise and Professional editions.
The following are the minimum specifications to ensure the best experience when using Veeva CRM on Windows Tablet:
- Processor – Any modern x86-based 64-bit processor with a minimum of 4 cores
- Memory – 16 GB RAM is recommended. Minimum 8 GB RAM.
- Hard disk space – 256 GB SSD is recommended. Minimum 256 GB.
- Screen resolution – Minimum 1920 x 1080
- Graphics – At minimum, an Intel HD Graphics 4000 is required. When using integrated graphics hardware, graphics are driven by the central processor since the graphics unit is built on the same package as the core processor.
Users must have administrative access to their device or have both .Net 4.6.2 and WebView2 installed in order to receive updates to the application.
The Windows Tablet app runs on Windows 11 and Windows 10 Build 16299 (Fall Creators Update, version 1709) or later with a 64-bit OS.
Technical Requirements for Lightning
For the fastest and most stable experience of Veeva CRM in Lightning, users must ensure their devices meet the following requirements:
- An Octane 2.0 score of 30,000 or greater. Minimum 20,000 or greater.
- Network latency of 150 ms or less. Maximum 200 ms or less.
- Download speed of 3 Mbps or greater. Minimum 1 Mbps or greater.
- At least 8 GB of RAM, with 3 GB available for Salesforce browser tabs. Minimum 5 GB RAM, with 2 GB available for Salesforce browser tabs.
See Salesforce documentation about the Technical Requirements for Lightning Experience for more information.