- Windows Tablet
Users can capture photos directly from an event when an internet connection is present. This makes it easy for users to add attachments to an Event, for example, a receipt.
- Add the Notes and Attachments related list to the Event layout
Set the Photo Quality setting from 1 to 3 based on desired photo quality:
- 3 is highest quality
- 1 is lowest quality
- Set the Camera Roll setting to 1 to disable adding photos from the Camera Roll. This step is optional.
Attachments for the Events Objects
Users are able to upload and attach supporting photos to the Event’s connected objects like Event Material, Event Speaker, or Event Session from iPad.
- Add the Notes and Attachments related list to the objects page layout.
- Set the PHOTO_QUALITY_vod setting.
- Ensure users have edit permission on the objects.