Linking Survey Targets to Calls
- Browser (Classic)
- Browser (Lightning)
To help customers with reporting on survey quotas, Survey Targets created from a call are now stamped with the Call Id.
For example, Larry Lakes, an MSL, is on a call with Dr. Ackerman and wants to administer a Survey about how and when Dr. Ackerman prescribes Cholecap. He navigates to the Surveys section of the Call Report and selects Create to add Dr. Ackerman as a survey target. When Larry saves the call, the Call Id is automatically stamped to the Survey Target record.
Configuring Linking Survey Targets to Calls
Grant end users FLS Edit permission to the Call2_vod field on the Survey_Target_vod object.
Using Linking Survey Targets to Calls
When users create a new Survey Target or edit an existing Survey Target from the call report, and then select Save or Submit, the Survey Target is automatically stamped with the Call Id.
Survey Targets accessed from outside the call report, for example, from the Survey Target tab or the Account Related List, are not linked to a call.
Only the most recent call is linked to a Survey Target. If a user creates a new call and saves or submits the Survey Target, the previous Call Id is overwritten.
When users save or submit the Call, the Call Id stamped on the Survey Target record depends on the type of call:
- For a person account call, the Call Id created for the primary account is stamped
- For a group call, the Call Id created for the primary account is stamped
Survey Targets for the Location do not display the Call Report. The Call Id is only stamped for the person call.
- For a unique activity group call:
- If the Survey Target is created for the primary account, the Call Id for the primary account is stamped on the Survey Target record
- If the Survey Target is launched for an attendee, the Call Id for the selected attendees is stamped
- For a child account survey, the parent Call Id is stamped on the Survey Target record
Users can track survey quotas by running a report that audits the Call2_id_vod field on the Survey_Target_vod object.