Creating Medical Inquiry Print Receipts
- Browser (Classic, Lightning)
Users can download and save or print a Medical Inquiry receipt, for their own records or for an HCP, after submitting a Medical Inquiry.
Configuring Medical Inquiry Print Receipts
To configure this feature:
- Open the appropriate Person Account page layout.
- Edit the Medical Inquiries properties in the Related Lists section of the Account_vod page layout and add the Print Receipt custom button.
- Save the layout.
To customize the HTML template:
- Deactivate the RECEIPT_TEMPLATE_vod Veeva Message in the Medical_Inquiry category.
- Clone the RECEIPT_TEMPLATE_vod Veeva Message and rename the External ID.
- Activate the new message.
- Edit the HTML template as needed.
- Select Save.
The default HTML template contains a placeholder for a company logo. If the default template is not customized with a target graphic file, no graphic appears.
To customize the size of the signature box on the print receipt, add a style tag to the HTML template with the signature image selector and a width attribute. Enclose the signature tag inside a span tag with a class attribute to avoid conflicts with other images within the HTML template.
The following example sets the signature box width to 600 pixels:
Using Medical Inquiry Receipts
To create a Medical Inquiry receipt:
- Scroll to the Medical Inquiries section on the HCP's Account page.
- Select the check box for the Medical Inquiry you want to generate a PDF receipt for.
- Select the Print Receipt button. A new page opens with the embedded PDF.
- Download and save or print the receipt.