Supporting Medical Event Attendees in Lightning
Lightning-enabled orgs have access to a dedicated experience on the Browser (Lightning) platform, enabling the use of Salesforce’s enhanced Lightning UI when editing Event_Attendee_vod records as part of Medical Events. This enables users to edit Medical Event attendees via the Lightning Experience.
To enable this functionality:
- Grant users access to the EMRedirectController Apex class.
- Navigate to the Buttons, Links, and Actions page on the Event_Attendee_vod object.
- Edit the Edit button.
- Set the Lightning Experience override to the c:veevaEventAttendeeEditOverride Lightning Component.
- Navigate to the Lightning Record Pages page on the Event_Attendee_vod object.
- Edit the only existing record page.
- Select Save without making any changes to the page.
- Select Make Page Org Default.